About Me

My photo
im just simple...willing to have many friends...and i dont like people who are plastic...

Saturday, July 10, 2010

Astonishment






July 4, in the evening, I and my joyful board mates gathered in the living room of our boarding house. We gathered because we’ll be watching a movie entitled “Coming Soon”. We were so excited, especially me. Because I like watching horror movies, even I can’t get asleep well after watching.

The movie “Coming Soon” is a horror film. The story was all about a woman who do not like that someone could watch her how she dies. So she keeps on haunting all of the staffs who witness how she dies and also a man who’s very curios about her movie. That woman was an actress. She died because of an accident during the shooting of her movie “Evil Spirit”. She used to pull eyes of those people who witnessed how she died.

We enjoyed very much upon watching that horror movie. The cold wind and the darkness surrounded us while watching give us more thrill. We keep on shouting as the ghost appears on the screen. It was so embarrassing in my part for I am the one who shouts very loud.

After we watched movie, I decided to go to bed because it seemed like it’s very late in the evening. But an hour passed, I still can’t sleep. The face of that woman keeps on playing in my mind. So I prayed and then after a few minutes I fell asleep. Thanks God.

1 comment:

  1. Who starred in the movie? I think you should have given more details.

    ReplyDelete

Followers