About Me

My photo
im just simple...willing to have many friends...and i dont like people who are plastic...

Sunday, July 4, 2010

My Mission In Life

Everybody has their own mission in life. It’s a thing that can satisfy us if we finished that mission. Some of those missions are for family, friends, people around them and especially for self-satisfaction. I believe that if we could finish that mission, we can get our satisfaction and we can say to ourselves that “mission accomplished”.

In my high school days, my mission in life is that when I finish my study in HRM course, I will look for a job abroad and when I’ll have my own savings that’s enough for building my own restaurant, then I’ll go for it. And I want that I will be the chef, even if it seemed like its hard to handle.

But in just one click, my mission had been changed. It turned into taking up BS Biology and if my parents can let me proceed to Medicine I’ll pursue myself to that course, because I want to help people who are sick, especially people around me and special to me. And lastly, I want my parents to be proud of me. In that way I can say it to myself, “mission accomplished”.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers