About Me

My photo
im just simple...willing to have many friends...and i dont like people who are plastic...

Saturday, July 31, 2010

A Sensible Thought




Who was Hani?

Hani was a student with an enormous, great, and deep courage on herself. She’s a girl who’s not lucky enough to have beautiful dresses, a girl who was left behind because of her lack of knowledge about the technology.

I just thought that I am very lucky enough compared to Hani. I have my dresses that are comfortable to wear; I have my knowledge how to use computer which is part of technology.

I also thought that if Hani have all the courage, willingness, and trust to herself even if she’s not lucky enough to have the things or experience the things that we’re experiencing now, why not us who have those things. How come others couldn’t have that courage, willingness and trust to themselves although they are very lucky to have the things that Hani doesn’t have.

In my sensible thoughts, I realized that I am lucky to have the things that Hani doesn’t have at all. I should have all the courage to learn, to pursue myself to the attitude that Hani have.

I admire Hani so much because of her huge trust to herself. I should have the courage, determination and trust to myself like what Hani have. I should strive hard like Hani in order to become successful.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers