


One of the unforgettable moment of my life is when I met someone whom I am not expecting to enter my undisturbed world.
We were classmate for seven years. I dont know anything about him except his name. When we are elementary, we dont know each other. We dont even talk.
We just know each other deep when we're third year high school. It just started with an eye to eye contact. I dont know what I am feeling for him, all I know is that I am happy whenever i saw him. I kept that feeling for along time. Suddenly, I did not expected that we'll become close. I am happy every time we're together. But I am not expecting that he will feel same with what I felt.
To my surprise to our Junior's Ball, he admitted that he admire me. I do not know what to say that time. I am so much speechless and then he courted me.
When the right time comes, we became special friends. I accepted him for who he is like what he also do. We are very happy for what we have now.
I did not aim for someone who'll love and care for me with all his heart, all I wanted is someone who can accept me for who I am, no matter how immature I am. but GOD gave me more than enough. He gave me someone who can turn to when I am down, and someone who gives the meaning of love and cared for me with all his heart. Someone who let me feel that I am worthy to be loved and cared for.

Are you in love?
ReplyDeleteyes. i can say im inlove...
ReplyDelete