


We all know what a hero is. Hero is someone who has done something brave, new, or good and who is therefore greatly admired by a lot of people. These are the most common definition about hero. In addition to that, I can say that a hero is someone who has done things that is for the benefit of others. Meaning, he or she is doing things unselfishly.
If someone would ask me who my hero is, I would say then that one of my hero is Lord God. He is my hero simply because he is the Father above all. He has done everything for us. He has better or even the plans in everyone of us. He even sacrifice3 just for us. Although there are bad things that were happening in our lives, these were just the things that test our believe or faith in Him. Everything that has been done to our lives was all because of Him. That's why all of us admired and loved Him with all of our heart.
In addition to that reasons, in my own perceptions, in my life, he has done many things or all of the things that made me realize that I am very useful in my existence here on earth. He let me awaken to the realities in my life. He has done nothing but the best. Although he has plans that let me down, I just consider that as challenges that let my faith be stronger. That's why I worship and love my hero. And he is the hero of everybody.

i love this article budz!
ReplyDeletehow great is our GOD that he made us. give's us challenges and problems to make our faith become more stronger to him!
yfc_rocks ! ! !
amping budz!