Gift means a lot to everyone. Its price doesn’t matter but the thought that counts. Even small thing can make us happy as long as it was given to us sincerely.
The carpenter’s gift to the two brothers was as very big help to their relationship. He builds them bridge instead of building fence or wall between the territories of the two.
If I would relate it to myself, I would say I will do the same as what the carpenter did. I would preferably choose to build bridge instead of wall or fence. Because by building bridges, it can cross the great divides – divides that are caused by strife, conflicts, and battles between differences, ideologies, and principles. If I will choose to build fence or wall, this will not make any sense. It will just make the conflict worst. It will never be of help to every conflict.
We should build bridges instead of walls.

No comments:
Post a Comment